Monday, April 8, 2013

Bullet style

1. I need more epic movies. I'd really like to get the Harry Potter series in a nice sparkling set.
2. Anyone ever read Terry Pratchett? I'm reading Monstrous Regiment right now and I'm completely hooked and on the verge of obsessed.
3. Sondra and I have started doing the Insanity program...we are 3 days in. Let me tell you first that Sondra was really nervous to workout with me because she thought I'd be all fit and kicking ass. She was SO nervous that it's taken me 4 months to convince her to start the program. How'd I do it? I told her I'd do it naked. Yep...that's right people. Every morning I put on a pair of socks and tennis shoes...and shake my ass. Completely naked. It makes Sondra laugh. And it's really quite motivating (read: utterly depressing) to see/feel every single ounce of myself jiggle.
4. No job. Lots of wine.
5. Sondra started class today...so I'm home alone. And drinking. Feeling depressed a bit today. I think I'm a "little" codependent.

2 comments:

  1. Teeheehee! I love the thought of socks and tennis shoes while naked. And if it gets you both working out (and laughing), so much the better!
    Maybe go rent out a heap of epic movies to keep you distracted while Sondra's at class? With or without wine, it'd be a good way to pass some time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that strategy. Maybe I'll use the naked approach on friends that want to work out, but also don't.

    I hope you find a job soon. How about taking up a hobby until then so there can be a bit more productivity? Like writing or knitting or gardening or something that totally doesn't sound old ladyish as well!

    ReplyDelete