Saturday, September 8, 2012

When it rains it pours.

Seems everything happens all at once...anyone else experience this? I mean hell, if I'm going to be triggered might as well make it good eh universe? Two things. First, going back to using Lyndsey as my gf's name. I keep freaking out about the anonymity of this blog. So, back to the first thing. Lyndsey's old habits are rearing their heads again. Mainly because she had to move back in with her parents and her mom is super obsessive and controlling over her intake. Irritates me. I'm to afraid/nervous/guilty/lame to tell her I'm highly triggered at the moment and hearing her say "hunger pains are good" actually set me off more. On to thing 2. I'm going to the little Asian grocery store after work today with one of my coworkers...who...have I mentioned? is on the cusp of looking like she needs to be shipped off to the hospital. Teeny tiny. And of course super sweet. I look like a cow walking next to her. I'm not very good at making friends or hanging out with people...so naturally I'm a little nervous. But at the same time it's nice to have something to do after work.

I have to come up with a dinner that Lynndsey and I can have together on Sunday night. Right now I'm going for massaged kale salad. It's fairly simple...and light. Something we can both enjoy.

I've been grinding my teeth at night again. Massive headaches ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment