Sunday, March 24, 2013

Life of an introvert

I seriously hate customers service. And customer service hates me. I for one, when walking into a grocery store and checking out, DO NOT want to have a conversation with a complete stranger. It's none of your business what I'm making with what I'm buying, or what I'm doing this weekend, or how my weekend was. Seriously, I always think "just shut up and quit pretending we are long lost buddies and let me pay for the god damn food!!!!". Anyways, I was secret shopped a few days ago and my snapshop was "unacceptable" as it was put so kindly to me today. I asked how they were, but there was "an awkward silence between bagging" "no eye contact" Seriously fuck off. I don't like you that's why...I'm working at this shitty job to pay the bills and I don't give a flying fuck who you are or why you are here!

I think I need a new job. Customer service is not my place...but I seriously can't do anything else. I'm feeling so low and stupid...definitely stupid about this whole thing. I feel like I was put on this earth with only the abilities to do lame ass jobs...but the desires for so much more. Blargh. Hating life right now. I had so many food plans today too. I was going to have my morning coffee with my soy cream, oatmeal, soup, carrots and hummus, salad, more soup and a veggie dog.

Instead I had coffee and oatmeal because work got me all upset. So I didn't run today. Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having such a crappy time at work :-/ I'm sure you have the ability to reach for the stars, maybe you just haven't figured out what it is yet. You won't be working there forever. Maybe the opportunity for other paths just hasn't popped up yet.
    Your food plans for the day sounded so yummy! It's a shame you were too upset to follow it. Keep telling yourself that tomorrow WILL be better.

    Keep fighting sweetie, you're in my thoughts <3 xx

    ReplyDelete