Saturday, March 23, 2013

Going to do this better...

Blogging that is. Quick update:

Food is NOT going well. I've been alone for the last week (my parents went on vacation and I'm watching the dogs) and, left to my own devices, have been restricting. I've also been running though so I HAVE been making sure I have enough calories to safely run. I have one more week here alone and then I go back home. I'm both nervous and relieved. I know Sondra is going to be upset at my eating habits...I'm eating at the pace of a turtle because it's what's comfortable at the moment. But I've missed being around someone. Just feeling super lonely as usual.

That's pretty much my update. How depressing.

Post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I always tend to eat far too little when I'm left alone too. It's just like, "well, no one's around to notice". I'm glad you're making sure you're getting enough fuel to run safely. Please try to be good to yourself, I know it's difficult especially when alone/lonely.
    As always, I'm glad to see you posting here again :) xx

    ReplyDelete