Monday, January 2, 2012

94.5

.5 lbs higher than today's goal. Oh well.

I checked my mom's scale which has been at most 3 lbs lighter than what I really am so I added to the 91.5 lbs (oh wouldn't it be lovely if I was really there?). I wasn't able to check with mine this morning because everyone is home and my usual "smuggle it in under my showering clothes" wouldn't work because my dad was actually sitting in the room next to the bathroom at his desk. Grrrr.

I went running last night. It's weird because I know if I run on a low calorie day it's almost a guarantee I will binge, but I worry that if I don't run I will binge anyways. So I run...and then I binge. It was okay yesterday because Sundays for some reason tend to be a "fuck it all to hell, stuff odd shit in my mouth" kind of binge. I had had 200 cals for the day, ran 5 miles and then probably ate somewhere near 2000 cals. Which at least brought me down to a "normal person" day. But ugh. I'm running tonight. Probably 5 again. And then sticking to soup.

2 comments:

  1. Sunday is like that for me too. I like to think of it as my "metabolism booster day". I don't know if it actually does anything but I try.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my saturday and sunday is a fuck it eat whatever I want. I don't know what it is about weekends, I think it's all in my head.
    Don't be discouraged by your weight, it is still very low & you were already losing so fast it wouldn't hurt to stay around the same.
    Oh yeah... how did things go with you & the girl the other night?:) fireworks?

    ReplyDelete