Friday, January 27, 2012

Abruptly ended...thank you parents.

Well I dropped off the radar for a bit. Things have been odd, I feel completely displaced and out of my routine and my body is fully showing that right now. I've had a binge belly for the last week now and it's utterly depressing. Lynndsey loves my body...apparently. Of course she first saw me naked when I was around 95lbs. I'm absolutely terrified of the scale. It snowed really badly at my place about a week ago and she was stuck at my apartment for three days. We had binges together. It was awful and beautiful all at the same time. It's like we were letting each other in to our dirty little secrets...offering each other our trust...being completely vulnerable in front of one another. Of course as the days went on and I continued to eat...getting naked got harder.

Jeesus H CHRIST. I was doing this at home on my laptop and my parents keep popping their nosey little fucking faces over. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment