Saturday, January 12, 2013

A lot of happy

I'm still going strong. As in, my head is in place. I feel GOOD for some strange...really strange reason I've yet to determine. I wish I could figure out the underlying factor to my sudden mood change. I could still be soaring high on the fumes of the New Year. I fucking love fresh starts and I seem to be starting this one off particularly well.

Anyways, I mentioned before that I'm going to do the Hungry for Change detox. I just bought the book today and I'm seriously really excited. I'm starting a little later than I had planned because I want to make sure I'm all settled and moved in with Sondra so I'm not worrying about having my Vitamix at one place or the other. On January 28th I do the 3 day detox (sondra even said she'd do it with me!) On the 31st I start incorporating more solid foods though I really want to be eating very clean. And on February 1st I do a soft week of the Insanity workouts. What I mean by soft week is Sondra also said she would do this with me and she is super worried about not being able to complete the workouts...honestly I'm worried I won't be able to either! So I said we will at least commit to 15 minutes and increase the time on the first video each day. By the end of the week we will be all ready to go with completing the full video. So....February 7th kicks off Insanity for real.

I think I'm going to keep a lot of my workout and meal updates here. Maybe...still feel undecided. And quite frankly when I'm feeling this well I think "maybe I should just delete this blog...I'm doing great!" this always seems to backfire on me though. So I guess I'm keeping it here for insurance and so I know I have a place to talk about food issues if they seem to strike again...which they inevitably do.

No comments:

Post a Comment