Monday, January 7, 2013

Feeling good today

Ahhhh! Hello!
Seem to be doing quite quite well this evening. Finished my book for the week, did my few rows of knitting for the day, watched The Biggest Loser (gah, I've missed that show). Yesterday I made this Italian pea soup....it was quite good...and green. Very green.

Anyways, I guess I don't have much to report. There is quite a build up here of creative energy? ideas? plans? anyways...building in my mind at the moment. New workouts, new goals, new recipes...on and on and on. I'm really excited for the detox on Monday. I'm using Friday and Saturday to move a lot of stuff to Sondra's which will be nice because I love when my apartment is empty. When I moved here a year ago I didn't even have a bed and it was the most lovely thing in the whole world.

My little kitten (okay, he's almost 5 but still....) is going to the vet to get tested for diabetes on Friday which is making me slightly nervous. His blood test from last month came up weird so they wanted me to collect his urine (don't ask) and then bring him by this week. Hope all goes well.

I'm off into the land of blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I love minimal/empty apartments too! my friends always say that it's like I don't live in that house, I use it only for the weekends, but I like it better when there's space to let your mind wander around..
    I hope your kitty is healthy! good luck on the tests :)

    xx,
    annamaria

    ReplyDelete