Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hungry For Change Detox

I'm looking into seriously doing this detox. And NOT focusing on weight loss. I just want to feel good. The plan can be found here: Hungry For Change Detox Plan I'm copying and pasting it all into a word file because it's a 3 day thing that they are posting for free right now (it's included in the Hungry For Change book). Anyways, if anyone is up for it feel free to join in. I'm nervous only in that some detoxes turn into me just eating nothing because I don't like or can't stomach some of the nutrient rich foods, but I really want to try to do this correctly. I need to go grocery shopping which means I may not begin this until next week...because I'm broke until pay day.

Anyways, I've been feeling a lot better over the last few days. Let's blame the New Year. I'm such a "new year", "new day", "1st of the month", "monday" kind of girl. I love fresh starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment