Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Addicted to Liquids XD

Thank you for all the lovely comments. I made it back to Starbucks. I was in California for the last few days visiting the farm I interned at last year. It was beautiful. I miss all the animals from there terribly.

I successfully finished my solid food boycott on Saturday night when Trisha called (our anniversary). However, I've been contemplating continuing it with soups and things mixed in. It's so weird because after only eating liquids for awhile I had a minor binge when I got home (two peices of toast with earthbalance, a bowl of tomato soup and some pita chips) and it's the craziest feeling. My entire insides burst to life. My heart felt like it was trying to fly away. It felt like the blood was rushing through my veins and speeds I didn't know were possible. It was a lovely feeling. And that is addicting. I don't typically liquid fast because I know the weight just comes right back, but I felt so alive in that moment of binge. How sick is that. So I've been thinking I'll do liquids...including soups that may have noodly bits or lentils in them....and then once a week have a controlled small binge. Who knows what this will do for my waste line. Probably nothing. December starts my running regimen which I'm stoked for...yeah I used that word, I went there. I have a beautiful new green ipod and watch. I'm all set to bust some ass. It's going to be cold! But I have a $15 credit at the running store nearby so I'm going to go get a cute jacket.

Tattoo plans in the making. So pictures will be posted whenever I go do that. Probably before January sometime.

Ohhh and Tori Amos concert in December and Emilie Autumn in January. Still looking for a date to both. FYI. I will go alone but that is so sad :(

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fast :) Sending love your way!! :) Tattoos <3 Can't get enough of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughtful comment. I've seen Tori 3 times and she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete