Friday, November 25, 2011

...And a random book review.

Sorry I've been really crappy at commenting recently. I do read everyone's blogs that I'm subscribed to, I just don't know what to say most days. *shrug* This week I've been feeling a bit bummed out. Nothing to worry about, just sad. And I've been having these awful dreams about Trisha hating me, saying she never loved me. Last nights dream ended in me punching the shit out of bathroom tiles and then barfing up salad. It was quite intense.

I also feel quite large today. Yadda yadda...I know. It's weird. I stuck to liquids and soups Mon.-Wed. Then had a small bit of food for thanksgiving with Vitamin water zero...(I managed to actually get out of the big sit down dinner! Yay for work!) Probably didn't top 800 calories for the day. And I woke up feeling ginormous! I really can't wait until Dec. 1st when I start running. Yes, I could just start running tomorrow but it's not the 1st or a Monday and therefore against the rules.

Also, the friend that I made....that I talked about earlier? I need to give her a name here. Hmmm...I'm not too creative. Let's say Cassie. She's had eating issues in the past....use to be a ballerina and all so I'm not surprised. She asked if I'd ever had any "food issues" to which I responded "off and on. nothing serious." What the fuck is my deal. Here, the universe has placed this amazing person with which to confide in and I can't even do it. We talk openly and comfortably about cutting. And I think I don't have a problem with that because I don't do it anymore. But I'm actively participating in my weird eating behaviors and feel guilty. One because she is struggling and I certainly don't want to make it harder for her. Nor do I want to necessarily stop what I'm doing. Oh goodness. So that's life for the moment.

Also I'm reading a good book thought you should all know (god, I'm so interesting *sarcasm*) :
It's pretty good. She's probably my favorite author next to J.K. Rowling of course. If you like victorian mystery type things and aren't turned off by a little girl girl love (nothing excessive) you'd like her stuff. I recommend Affinity for sure. Why am I suddenly giving a book review? I don't know. I'm shutting up now.

1 comment:

  1. Affinity really was great. What a shame the miniseries felt rushed compared to the book that had been Waters' first. I've made a few older female Jane Austen/Colin Firth worshippers watch "Fingersmith" to their favorable surprise. Is The Little Stranger another shocking twist or a more linear mystery? Who are the principle characters?

    ReplyDelete