Monday, November 7, 2011

Books.

So I'm sitting in the library because my computer sucks and it won't pick up the wireless at home. LAME. This blog is lame as well...I'm aware...and yet I don't really care. I'm too tired to give a shit.

Anyone want to do a bracelet exchange? I was thinking it'd be a fun way to get to know people a little better. Maybe a New Year's thing. Give us some time. I don't know. My brain is working funny these days. I started reading The Virgin Suicides again and was really eeked out by how it's written by horny teenage boys. I remembered liking that book so much when I first read it. Anyways, so I only made it half way through that one this time. I just finished up the Harry Potter series....again and am now looking for some other books. I just bought Anthem by Ayn Rand for $3.00, deal. But it's a short one, should be done with it soon. Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE the virgin suicidesa , i watxhed the film quite recently. i love the magical books that celia ahern writes (author of p.s i love you)I would very much like to do a bracelt exchange .. red or blue ?? :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend Philip Pullman's Dark Materials trilogy, if you haven't read it yet. BRILLIANT. I'm currently re-reading it for the 3rd time...

    You're never lame. <3

    And I would love to do a bracelet exchange!! Although I am pretty rubbish at making jewelry (small fiddly bits + anger management problems = bad idea), so I'll just have a seek out a lovely bracelet in a shop. :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete