Thursday, November 3, 2011

A circle never ends.

This bitch is back. Not happy with myself. I seem to have fallen quite a ways since I've last been here....last deleted my blog, bound and god damn determined to be done with this shit. And yet, here I am again. I have a job now, so this blog won't be nearly as interesting as I won't have the time to update every day. I'll be checking in now to see how all you girls have been. I have missed you.

Not following a particular diet. About a week ago I noticed myself going to the grocery store to buy all my pre"diet" foods. Vegan pot stickers, chickn' nuggets, pizza....the works. Again, blindly, the next day I severely reduced my calorie intake and my next grocery trip I stood at the register realizing my basket was full of "safe" foods. I kind of woke up in the middle of that and realized what I was doing...where I was headed....again. Whatever. I don't feel like fighting this. I feel like this is less destructive than physically and outwardly injuring myself. Plus it's easier to hide and, to me, less embarrassing if discovered.  I'm in counseling with a new therapist...don't know how I feel about her yet. Not sure I want to talk about food issues with her. I miss B (my old therapist). Trisha is seeing her now that I moved back to Washington.

So that's the back story. Again, really missed you guys. I'm off to see how you all are. Hope these many months have been good to you :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thank for commenting! I remember your blog, I don't remember your name being Jade. However, it'll be nice to hear from you again, much as it is bad that you're back 'here' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your back <3 I have missed your blogging x

    ReplyDelete