Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fuck the EX.

Why. Why Why why why why!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I facebook stalk my ex? Seriously. It fucks with me every time. I partly think I do it on purpose. Not enough drama in my life...let's stir it up. I hate her. I fucking hate her. I hate THEM. I hate their stupid bed and breakfast and fucking brandi carlile. FUCK. I hope Kat dies. I hope she fucking dies. And I hope Trisha is happy with her slutty dead girl friend.

I hate my life. I hope I'm dead by September so I don't have to bother with them moving back. I can't take it. I can't handle seeing either one of them. Especially as a whale.

I seriously feel like I'm going to go all kamikaze on some shit right now. Know what I use to do when I felt like this? Rip the shit out of my arms and legs until I felt like a zombie. Until it wasn't me doing it anymore. What am I to do now?

1 comment:

  1. Love sucks, no?

    Don't get sucked into that vortex. It's a horrid black hole. Focus on what you have, which is a lot!

    Most important, know that you are STRONG. This is just a blip on the screen and it will pass.

    ReplyDelete