Monday, June 11, 2012

The "I'm Too Broke to Eat Anyways" Diet

Yep. I've coined it. Here's what you need $25 a week. That's it. Live off it. You'll be skinny in no time. I'm actually trying to be healthy these days. Somewhat. My meals are planned out for this week. They involve hummus, carrots, cucumbers, broth, soup, lentils and rice and....wait for it....PBandJ (hear that? yes...it's my thunder thighs comin' to town) Really, I'll be having one of those every couple days or so and I decided since I'm upping my running it's kind of okay.....argh. No.....no it's not. I feel guilty and I haven't even EATEN the sandwich yet. Just writing it on my schedule made me feel disgusting. I want to be up to 6 miles a day again in a couple of weeks. I run 3 today and should be consistently at 6 by next Monday.

It's tricky hanging out with Sondra. She takes everything so personally. If I'm restricting even slightly she refuses to eat around me. Makes me sad because I want to hang out with her. I just don't want to have pizza and cookies and all the shitty food that I always want to eat when I'm in love. Yes...I have romance foods...and it's pretty sad that cookies and pizza are it for me :P

The recital was really nice on Saturday. I met Sondra's family and all her old dance friends which was so scary. It was like social overload for me. But I survived. Her Grandpa was actually quite nice and I really enjoy her family. They are all like her. I was laughing a lot of the time. I've really actually enjoyed being in this relationship...that sounds funny...but we are starting to get to this point where we can be completely silly in front of each other. It's so refreshing. I LOVE laughing with her (best laugh ever). Gah, okay, I'm done being all mushy.

I'm off to a doll meetup. Yes I'm that nerdy. I'm so nervous, I've never met any of these people and it's at a Starbucks. But I'm also pretty excited because I've wanted to get more involved in the doll hobby community and this is a great way to do it. Still.....nervous.

Anyways, this is my doll Melora....nice collar bones eh? ;)


1 comment:

  1. I've been on that diet before. Nothing but canned soup and bagged lettuce for weeks. Lost a lot of weight, but man was it painful.

    So glad you're recital went well and your girlfriend's family is nice. Always a bonus, no?

    You'll have to excuse my ignorance, what is a doll meetup?

    Stay strong, and remember you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete