Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Thursday

Lalalalala. <----- I felt like singing. Don't judge. I don't have a whole lot to say but I'm trying to be good and post once a day. Ohhhhh I rhymed! Geez I feel all spazzy. I have to go into work today...yuck. Paying my bills is going to be interesting this month. Get ready for the ride.

Saturday I'm going with Sondra to her sister's dance recital. I'm so fucking nervous. Two main reasons. 1. I don't know what to wear. Yeah, not a big deal but it is. This will be the first time I'm meeting a lot of her extended family and I want to make a good impression. 2. Her grandparents don't know she's a lesbian hahah....and I will be living proof of that fact since we are going as dates. And while I adamantly HATE public displays of affection I'm sure we will be holding hands....deal with it old folks!

In other news: Pride is coming up which I'm hoping I got off for work and then on the 28th my mom bought tickets to Les Miserables. My favorite musical ever. I'm so excited!

So, it should be a busy month. I watched my Vitamix video yesterday and feel a little more comfortable with the thought of using it. Monday will be the day.

Ohhhh! Random goal I set for myself. I want to be able to do the splits. That sounds stupid doesn't it? Oh well, I do. I use to have dreams when I was younger that I could do the splits. I found this site (I swear you can learn to do anything on Google)  How to Do the Splits so I'm going to do those stretches twice a day for a month and see where it gets me. I figure it will help with ballet anyways, just to be more flexible and it's a fun little challenge. Feel free to join if any of you out there are weirdos like me and have wanted to but were unable to do the splits :) I'm starting on Monday, as all accomplished goals begin on Monday.


2 comments:

  1. Les Miserables is my favorite as well. I can't wait to see Anne Hathaway as Fantine!

    Good luck with splits. I've been working on mine for years. Yoga has been a godsend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the splits! They are impossible for me to do! xx

    ReplyDelete