Saturday, June 16, 2012

List of things to do...

I love losertown. The end. All I had to say about that really.

In other news...If I stick to 1000 cals a day with light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week I should be at my UGW by September 1st. Excellent. At the moment I'm doing less than 1000 but it's good to know I have that cushion. Goal for Monday is 105. Though LTs projection is 106. Is today really Saturday? Time flies when you are restricting.

Things I need/want to do...that I probably won't:

1. Finish reading Bossypants
2. Start EA Asylum book and make it through without slashing myself to pieces
3. Start watching Game of Thrones....or start the books....(I'm taking suggestions on this one)
4. Go running at Green Lake
5. Find the specific ballet books recommended in class
6. Clean the carpets and find wall hangings
7. Find new leashes for the pups
8. Make lentil rice stuff and section off into 200cal containers for the week
9. Drop stuff of at the goodwill
10. Pay bills
11. Laundry
12. Job hunt
13. Burn Garbage CD for friend at work
14. Read The Perks of Being a Wallflower out loud to Sondra (she has never read it and I want to see the movie when it comes out!)
15. Look into some light volunteer work
16. Figure out travel schedule for August

Wow....pardon the dull post. Basically just needed to organize my head. Have a place I could come back to in order to see what I have or have not accomplished. I only have one day off this week so getting it all done is going to mean early mornings.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched/read Game Of Thrones, so am unable to comment. Um...follow your heart. lol.
    Hope you're okay, and hello *creepy face*.

    ReplyDelete