Friday, June 15, 2012

Mia Kirshner Love

I've been meandering around PT and lurking...which after being a member for so long, is NOT my style. I've read some interesting posts that I would absolutely love to reply and contribute to but every time I go to type something nothing appears. It's infuriating.

Had a bit of a stressful morning. They were having some kind of small dog meetup when I took Emmett to go running and he flipped out. He is not agrressive but he is super anxious and just barks. Once we walk up to the dogs he is fine, sniffs and is calm. Well he came around this corner after already seeing several dogs on the walk up to the park and this woman was standing there. Honestly he wasn't freaking out that bad...a few barks, nothing major. And she was telling him to shut up. I didn't hear her because I had my ipod in. I took it out because I thought she was talking to me. She said "I was telling your dog to be quiet. Dogs like me. Dogs never bark at me." She said this all with scowl on her face. I replied "Oh, sorry, he pretty much barks at everyone until you pet him...just his way of saying hi I suppose *nervous laugh*" She just bitch glared at me. Put me in such a state. I'm already paranoid about Emmett's behavior and barking...and then to get scolded....made me feel terrible. Then I got angry. I was imagining beating the shit out of this woman. My brain scares me sometimes.

Anyways, onto happier things. Been in a Mia Kirshner mood again. When am I not actually? I need to get The L Word back from Sondra. Thinking about watching New Best Friend again tonight because I think I saw it on youtube. Thought I'd share some of my favorite photos:





Might blog later tonight depending on how I'm feeling. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

  1. Don't fret too much about your pup's behavior. It seems completely normal. That woman is just another bitch that needs to die (did I just say that out loud?).

    Your doll group sounds really neat! I LOVE that you feel confident in being who you are no matter where you are. You're my new inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia's always been amazingly thin <3 I assumed you were an L Word fan :)

    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Mia! She's so perfect! It sounds like your dog is acting normal, just a little hyper :) xx

    ReplyDelete