Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Deceit in the Kitchen

Did my 2 miles this morning. Yesterdays intake was my latte and a bowl of Amy's Split Pea Soup and Diet Coke. I didn't eat until 6pm yesterday and I SOOOOO wanted to just do another day of nothing but I knew it would be a bad idea since I had to work today.

Dirtied up the kitchen yesterday when my dad took a nap. There is something so odd and powerful about holding a piece of bread and scattering a few crumbs on the counter and NOT stuffing it in your face. Dip a knife in veganaise, put it in the sink. Throw out bread and a few pieces of Tofurkey. *Deep breath* and relax.

Trisha emailed me back. Kat is moving. Good fucking riddens. I HATE her. Obsess. Obsess. Obsess. I hate thinking about them.

Lame update.
---------------------------------------------

All that wander. I only do long runs (5miles+) if I've had a binge the night before. I usually have enough energy from all the calories I took in or enough anger to push myself. For the liquid days 2 miles is rough. I don't get lightheaded but it gets hard to breathe. I'm definitely not a fast runner, but right now I'm keeping my miles well under 10 minutes so I'm happy with that :)

3 comments:

  1. it is quite an empowering thing to be able to do, isnt it? i havent needed to in a while, but im sure i will over the christmas holiday :) if feels quite dark at the same time though :/
    well done on your intakes :)
    lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like doing very well, and I agree that it is empowering...hang in there, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your doing great!! :D Keep it up ^^ Glad your happier now xx

    ReplyDelete