Saturday, December 3, 2011

What? Me?....a social life?

Yes, I think it's happened. I have the next four days off and all but one are filled with something to do. It's a bit overwhelming because what I really really want to do is curl up in front of the fire with my animals and read. But, it feels nice to have friends...I think?

Hung out with Cassie last night for another wine night. I ended up just drinking 2 mike's hard lemonades and was wonderfully drunk. Woohoo for drinking on an empty stomach ;) It was nice staying up until 4am and just talking. Just talking. *sigh* I can't explain to you girls how amazing it feels. I literally have been silent for roughly 10 years....since high school (wow that aged me a bit). Trisha was my secret keeper (yeah I harry potter referenced) I have had NO friends....or people I would actually consider friends. You know the ones...the girls you can sit and talk to without fretting over how you look or what you say? Anyways, so it's been nice to have Cassie. I enjoy her company. I think she enjoys mine, and I spend the whole night laughing and smiling. God...that alone feels good. TO LAUGH.

Today I'm going apartment hunting with an old friend from High School. I REALLY hope I'm successful in finding something. We are checking out the West Seattle area. I NEED to be moved out by the first of January. How wonderful would that be? What a great start to the new year. All I can think of is decorating a space that is all mine.

Sunday, because my mom has been getting all weepy, saying things like "I never see you anymore" I will be sitting at home with her crocheting. Or rather she will be teaching me to crochet. I've never gotten the hang of it. Knitting I get. So that will be good. I love having crafty things I can do with my hands. Keeps them from shoving crap in my face.

Monday night I kind of have two things planned and it's stressing me out because I'm going to either have to be really late to one or not go to another. I'm meeting up with my college roomates from freshman year. I love them so much. And we always try to do a monthly get together. We are going to Olive Garden (Vegan haters....which works for me because I can get away with only drinking wine). Later that night a guy from work invited me to his place for bloody mary's. Typically my stance on guys, alcohol and their apartments are "HELL NO"...but he's super nice and in a good relationship already, knows I'm a lesbian, and we've already connected on the "having your heart broken" stuff. I never hang out with guys....never have I had even guy friends but I like him. He reminds me so much of my brother...quite a prankster and just silly. Acts like he's 18 but he's 24 hahaha. Anyways, so yeah I'm hoping that get together starts a little later.

Tuesday will be MY day. Depending on how I'm feeling I might drive to the beach. It takes about 2.5 hours. If I can get my ass out of bed early enough I might do that and do my run on the beach. Which sounds beautiful...even if it's going to be bite ass cold.

Also, side random note. Anyone ever gotten the bingys in a highly public place? I was at work yesterday and I know that had I been at home alone I would have eaten the entire fridge. It was making me so anxious (working in a grocery store does not help) I took my 10 and wandered around the store looking for something I could eat but knew that I wouldn't have enough time to have a "proper binge", besides the fact that I had NO place to do it. So I ended up getting the nastiest thing I could find just to stop myself from obsessing. I got a spinach quinoa salad...which doesn't sound bad...but it really was. I nommed on a little of that and then went back to work. On my lunch I just got a Chai tea because I was freaked out I was just going to lose my shit and eat the whole store and binge like crazy in front of everyone. Well, then wine night occurred and I just filled up on that. So here I am today and the bingys have subsided. Anyways, I guess I just wanted to know....have you ever lost control in front of people? The only person I've ever binged in front of is Trisha...and she hasn't actually seen the really bad ones at midnight where I sit on the floor and eat whatever is in front of me.

God this is long. I do apologize.
-------------------------------------------
Lottie: You made my life by checking when the next Monday the first is! Hahah I love that :) Let the countdown begin! Also, I'm a shorty 5''3'
Depressed: Thank you hun. You are so right.
All that Wander: Thank you! And definitely like Christmas! That's a wonderful way to put it!
Bones: I wish I knew what I was doing! Hahah...I'm wondering if I got here from the liquid fasting, but I've done that in the past and never had much success. Anyways, thanks girl!
Run: Hmmm what is it suppose to feel like? That's such a good question. I'm going to think on that.
Love LA: I need to work on muscle....I mean I'd like to have some....I just wish it wasn't so god damn heavy ya know? Hopefully with the running though I'll gain a bit of strength.

1 comment:

  1. wow, thats busy! have a good time!
    ive been caught binging by my little sister and descretely binged at work before, but i dont think anyone noticed - thank god!
    yay :) and ahh cool, im short too - 5'4" :)
    lottie x

    ReplyDelete