Sunday, December 4, 2011

Protected.

************************TRIGGER WARNING*******************************
     If the sight of unused razor blades is triggering for you...please proceed no further. <3 Jade



















This blade has been mocking me for weeks. And I wonder if it's what started shit spinning in my head. Of course no one in my family knows that leaving razor blades strewn about the house would be triggering for me. This particular one has moved a few times, but it finally found it's resting place underneath the bones of the left over thanksgiving turkey. I've been watching it curiously since the dreadful holiday. As disgusting and morbid it is to have those bones sitting on the window sill, it's protecting me. Keeping my twitching fingers from reaching for it.


Anyways, I do apologize for the word vomit on my last entry. I felt like I was on crack and couldn't stop talking. I'm less chatty today. And only here to tell you that running has been going well. My Sara Bareilles shirts I ordered on black friday came yesterday. And Trisha sent me a present and it made me happy :) It's the book version of this amazing spoken word, long but worth the listen.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for not touching it, your strong!! I wish i was that strong to resist xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for not giving in to the razors!!! Mum won't keep them in the house--she said the sight of them gives her an anxiety attack. I feel bad because that's my fault. :/

    Never apologize for your own word vomit! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete