Friday, December 30, 2011

Ugh binge face.

Bloaty. That's how I feel. I'm headed up to Seattle with my dad today to look at apartments. And go to a vegan restaurant. *insert UGH here* I binged last night at around 2am. Fuck. I will not stress. Salad. After the apartment hunt I'm doing 10. Tomorrow I will do 10 before work as well. I hate binging so close to Monday's. I will be happy if I maintained this week.

Lyndsey and I have plans for New Year's. I'm excited. And I'm happy. Yes, she makes me happy. We will be watching The L Word (she has never seen it....*gasp!!!* I know!*) and Secretary....Maggie Gyllenhaal *drool*

I may make a second post today with my New Year's Resolutions. And hopefully get on here later to do some reading and commenting.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... the horrid binge. It happens to us all hun, don't be discouraged. You're weight is still very very low regardless. Stay safe<3
    Hope you have a good new years!

    ReplyDelete