Thursday, December 8, 2011

Quick Update

Had a meeting at fucking 6am, meaning I had to wake and drive at 4:30am so running did not happen. But I will get my 2 miles in tonight after work. Yesterdays intake: Latte, 1 cup corn chowder with lots of hot sauce and an apple juice. I will not feel guilty about the apple juice. It's so weird....drinking my latte with vanilla flavoring does not bother me....fruit juice on the other hand.....

Today: Latte. I would really like to try to get by on juice until I get home and run and THEN have my soup. But I worry that could lead to a binge. So I might have soup at work and then just diet soda when I get home....then to bed. But the parents are always watching. God dammit. I'm too old for this. I NEED my own place. Have I said this before? ;)

I got one "have you lost weight?" yesterday. I don't feel like I have....but maybe? I've been itching to get on the scale...but I will resist until Monday.

4 comments:

  1. ahh thats waay too early! but nice intakes! im the same with juice and coffee-type drinks - i dont get it, but i wont complain - at least it means i dont drink juice :)
    haha i already want my own place!
    im sure you will have lost weight :)
    lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness that is waayyyyy too early!! It'll be so much easier when you get your own place :( And if someone thinks you have lost weight, you must of :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ridiculously early, I'd need at least a litre of coffee to get me through that. I know what you mean by wanting a place of your own, sometimes I think it would be a hell of a lot easier if I was living away from home.

    If someone notices that you lost weight then you must have :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat with wanting my own place. I would have so much more control. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete