Monday, December 5, 2011

Soup, Sandwiches and Starbucks

Oh dear, Dad's catching on. Today's conversation revolved around how I only drink Starbucks and when I'm not having Starbucks I'm eating soup. I had a fucking sandwich yesterday thank you very much.....which accounts for my 1lb weight GAIN.

I need out of here.

I ran 5 miles today because of my slight binge. I've decided if I haven't eaten anything the day before 1 mile is acceptable. Liquids 2-3miles. Mild-Medium binges 4-5miles. Massive lose control binges 7-8 miles. Also included on any day I binge is some resistance training the night of.

Mondays are now weigh ins since the first has come and gone. 100lbs. I'm blaming that on the binge and the slight possibility I'm gaining a little muscle from running. Since I gained....it's nothing today and liquids for the week. Which works. I'm scheduled to go with my "friends" to Olive Garden where I will promptly involve myself in a glass of white wine. If I lose next Monday then I can go back to crunchy things like carrots and salsas and hummus and pineapple and apples and all that jazz. Oh yeah....obsession came and kicked my ass.

I sent a picture to Trisha in my new Sara B shirt. She said I needed to eat. I say she is only saying that because she knows I'm not. Here are my new shirts....maybe next week I will post a picture of ME in them...if I've lost.


Happy Monday all!

3 comments:

  1. Eeek! Don't want your dad catching on >< God that must be stressful =/ And you will lose! And post pics of yourself :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will losse loads on that! And so much running, wow! I think I can do five miles at the most, but I've never been much of a runner :P
    Yeah, post pictures of yourself! :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised you can run so much on so little! how do you have the energy? that was always my problem, and like lottie, I'm not much of a runner, more of an eliptical girl.

    I love your shirts! I love Sara Bareilles!! I seen her in concert, but only once!

    ReplyDelete